Thursday, September 8, 2011

Have a tinsel in hair- Have a new look!!

This article is all about tinsel in hair so keep on reading it.

I was looking for some chemical free option to colour my hair and suddenly I got to know about tinsel in hair. When I read the details about this hair accessory I was so surprised that we women have got such a lovely, temporary option to give a new look. Now I don’t have to colour my hair as tinsel in hair that comes in strands is quite easily available in 15-17 colours.

If you don’t like one colour then try another, and you can have tinsel in hair for about 3-5 weeks which is not less time. It really looks so beautiful and I highly recommend you to have this accessory in your hair accessory collection. Tinsel in hair for your next new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...