Saturday, February 20, 2010

Short Stories Online-Appreciate Me Mom

Short story, motivational story, and interesting story. When it's story time then reading short stories is great especially if you read short stories online,you get lots of short story ideas.

My mother always tells me success stories of her friend’s and sister’s kids. I used to feel bad as I used to think about ways to make my mom happy and proud. At times, I used to get irritated and walk out from the room just to show that I don’t want to hear these stories again.

I often used to think am I so bad? Am I a loser? But my inner voice used to reply me positively “You are brilliant!” and “You are best!”

I got the answer this time and I was quite satisfied with it. I found out that my mom’s friends used to appreciate their kids well for each and every thing they do. My mom never does it though I get highest marks in class, I win drawing contests and so much more.

It’s not that my mom does not feel proud about me but when she listens to her friends who tell about their kid as in such a way as if they have climbed Mount Everest makes her really sad. It's all about how people tell things to us that make an impression.

This is a request to all such moms and especially my mom.

Appreciate me mom and I will make you feel proud too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...