Friday, March 26, 2010

Short Story-Guys Are Silent Lovers!

They were married for quite few years, but the wife always had one complaint that my husband does not love me at all. She had everything in her life except for words of love that she always wanted to hear from her husband. She used to think that her husband does not love her.

One day, her husband’s friend came from abroad and was staying with the couple. It was midnight, and the wife felt thirsty and was about to enter the kitchen when she heard conversation of her husband and his friend.

Her husband’s friend was urging him to meet new women, and don’t stick with the single woman. When her husband heard all this he did not like it at all and said, “I have loved only one woman in my life and that is my wife.” He further said “I cannot think of any other woman as I really love her.”

When her wife listened to this her attitude was totally changed from negative to positive now.

Friends! Nature has made girls more expressive and so they expect the same from their love. On the other hand, guys are silent lovers, they don’t speak about their love but they do love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...