Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Vanished Friend!-Inspirational Friendship Poem

We often red friendship quotes but here I would like to share a short poem that you can send to your friend, who does not get time to spend with you.

A Vanished Friend!


Around the corner I have a friend
In this city that has no end

The days go by and weeks rush on
And before I know, a year has gone

I never see my old friend’s face
For life now has a swift pace

He knows I like him just as well
As in the days when I rang him bell

In times we were… younger by
But now we are … busy, tired guy

Tired of playing a foolish game
Tired of trying to make a name

Tomorrow I say I will call on him
Just to show that I am thinking of him

But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes
And distance between us grows and grows

Around the corner yet miles away
Here’s a Telegram: Mam, he died today

That’s what we get and deserve in the end
Around the corner, A vanished friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...