Saturday, January 22, 2011

Impressive Lines for Valentines Day Card 2011

Do not stop the tradition of sending valentine cards.

Beautiful words that you can write on your Valentines Day Cards 2011. Here are some suggestions that can be useful for you.

Remember that the lines should be romantic, sweet and short. You can write your own or take any famous valentine quote to write for your lover.
What can be a better valentine gift for him or her when you write something from your heart?

Here are some Romantic quotes for him
"Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you." - Anonymous.
I made a wish and *you* came true." - Anonymous.
"Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you." - Anonymous.
"I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with." - Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...