Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentines Day Quotes 2011-Beautiful, Romantic Movie Quotes

Write a romantic valentine note to your valentine and add these beautiful and romantic movie quotes in it. If you write these valentines day quotes on valentine card, then this can be a wonderful valentines day ideas for boyfriend or the best valentines day gifts for her.

Valentines Day Quotes:

What Dreams May Come
"Soul mates. It's extremely rare, but it exists. It's sort of like twin souls tuned into each other."
Dracula
• "I have crossed oceans of time to find you."
• "The luckiest man in the world is he who finds true love."

The English Patient
"Every night I cut out my heart. But in the morning it was full again."•
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart."•
Moulin Rouge
• "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
• "Love? Above all things I believe in love! Love is like oxygen! Love is a many splendored thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love!"

Somewhere In Time
• Elise's soliloquy:
"The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him, if he were really here? Forgive me, I have never known this feeling. I've lived without it all my life. Is it any wonder, then, that I fail to recognize you? You-- who brought it to me for the first time. Is there any way I can tell you how my life has changed? Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? There is so much to say...I cannot find the words. Except for these-- I love you! Such would I say to him, if he were really here."


West Side story
• "I have a love and it's all that I have. Right or wrong, what can I do? I love him, I'm his and everything he is...I am, too. I love him, we're one. There's nothing to be done. Not a thing I can do but hold him, hold him forever. Be with him now, tomorrow, and all my life..."

You've Got Mail
• "I like to start my notes to you as if we're already in the middle of a conversation. I pretend that we're the oldest and dearest friends- as opposed to what we actually are- people who don't know each other's names and met in a chat room where we both claimed we'd never been before. What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer, I wait impatiently as it boots up. I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail. From you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...