Sunday, January 16, 2011

Send Beautiful Valentines Day Poems 2011

Valentine is an occasion when lovers get a chance to express love and find brilliant valentine ideas to propose. Writing a poem can be the best valentines day ideas for boyfriend. Also do not forget to check out the valentine gift baskets that will double the charm of your valentines day. Send valentines day poems!!!

Without You!!!

Without you, I am lonely on a crowded street

Without you, I am completely incomplete

Without you, everything goes the wrong way

Without you, I don’t like to listen anything or say

Without you, no love song is romantic

Without you every moment is pathetic

Without you, everything is not fine

Without you, I can't celebrate my Valentine

Written By: Madehaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...