Sunday, January 23, 2011

Why I Love My Lover Quotes-Valentine Text Messages

There is always a reason behind loving anyone. Here are some love quotes and valentines text messages that you can use to tell your lover on Valentines day.

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful; she is beautiful because you love her.

Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.
Oscar Wilde

Those who love deeply never grown old; they may die of old age, but they die young.
Arthur Wing Pinero

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Sam Keen

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Roy Croft

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Friedrich Nietzsche

The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.
Maula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...